Sunday, September 11, 2011

Red Velvet Momma Loves, Loves, Loves Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa

*** I'll be posting some of my favourite things on my blog.  I haven't received compensation or incentive to review any products.  Some of these goodies are found in the USA, so for my Canadian friends - you'll have to hunt these down!  Some products are uniquely Canadian. ***



After having read about this product on-line, I knew I had to try it. Now it's the only baking cocoa I will use. It has a deep chocolate flavour and darker colour intensity. I've used it for cakes, hot chocolate, frosting, cream cheese dark chocolate frosting (!), and for ice cream. I really wish that it was sold in Canada. But until they do, I'll be buying multiple packages on my cross-border shopping treks.

No comments:

Post a Comment