Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Walt Disney World Resort Dining Reviews.

I've used the internet for all my Walt Disney World Resort planning. Back in 2007, when we were planning our very first vacation, I found an overwhelming amount of information on the web. The Walt Disney World Resort website was a good beginning, but back then there wasn't much information about dining. There was information on the Disney Dining Plan but not the individual restaurant's menus. That's when I found The DisBoards and the wealth of information on the discussion boards.

I've been posting my Disney Dining Reviews over there. You can check them out here and here. Stop by and have a read! I'd love to hear any reviews you might have also.

Since then Disney has begun updating the official website with the actual menus and the ability to make reservations on-line. It's a great way to research and time-saver when making reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment