Sunday, December 5, 2010

Red Velvet Momma Loves, Loves, Loves Red Velvet Cake Mix

*** I'll be posting some of my favourite things on my blog.  I haven't received compensation or incentive to review any products.  Some of these goodies are found in the USA, so for my Canadian friends - you'll have to hunt these down!  Some products are uniquely Canadian. ***


It's only appropriate for Red Velvet Momma's first loves, loves, loves post to be Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix!


Sometimes you have a Red Velvet emergency, or a hankering; and you need some tasty cupcakes FAST.  I know these things happen to me.  You can't buy this in Canada, so when we head to the States, I stock up.

I don't use cake mixes very often, my chocolate cake recipe is scrumptious, if I do say so myself.  But I do use this one.  I don't use canned frosting, I always have cream cheese in the fridge, and icing sugar kicking around; so it's easy to whip up some icing (frosting?  I'm not sure which name I like better). 

There will be a tutorial soon, my birthday's coming up, and I want these for my dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment